View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash, but struggling to become SavedŽ

Stella LaForte is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Praise Sweet Jesus....I was Born Again....Again! - 12-28-2010, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Examined Life View Post
You, sir, appear to be quite the shady character.
I had respect for you as a person until I read this.
I assumed that you truly were a man of good character, who wants the best for people.
Just a few posts after saying that you've changed and are suddenly a humble man, you are making a deal to move something that is unfit for commercial shipment.
What could this be, I wonder?
Couldn't be a shipment of Bibles, surely.
I'll likely be banned after posting this, and this post will likely be deleted.
Dissenters aren't liked by those who do things only for personal gain.
Let me ask you this, Reverend Hypocrisy.
Had you not been caught, would you have 'changed'?
Likely not.
You are a profiteering, corrupt lunatic.
You are a disgrace to all mankind, as you preach lies to the malleable and ignorant masses for your own gain.
You take advantage of those around you as much as you possibly can.
Tell me, "Reverend":
What is it that you do with those women that you have shipped in from around the country to have one on one, discreet contact with?
Why is the minimum allowed age 18?
Surely it is ONLY bible study.
Now that I have read sufficiently about you and your history, I am thoroughly appalled.
You give Christians in general a bad name.
You are not even a Christian.
But one thing I will admit to: You're clever. I admire that quality in you. The fact that you use it for personal gain taints your reputation, however.
And so, I thank you. For forcing me to see that ignorance is prevalent, even here in the states. For entertaining me. But above all, you have given me something to do.
And so, my last words on this forum will be these:

"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil."
How dare you infect the pages of this place of GOD with your ramblings?! You'll burn in hell with the rest of them!