View Single Post
(#34)
Old
True Christian™

Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Virgin Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.Janine Walker has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Praise Sweet Jesus....I was Born Again....Again! - 01-08-2011, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapture View Post
So you scam an entire church, get caught and pull the only thing that every greedy, self-righteous person can do to "save" themselves from being cast out of their home like a dog with rabies; you apologize, claim that you are a changed man after finding Jesus (AGAIN) and you convince your followers to believe you by over-exaggerating your new beliefs.

Just because you act like an extremest by declaring all things sinful doesn't mean you are a change person, you're just doing everything to convince people that you're change so that they'll continue believing in your blasphemy.

Also, I looked into your use of trademarks and copyrights. Unfortunately you are unable to trademark "True Christian" and copyright "Word of God" or any variation of it.

And unfortunately for you, there is no trademark in office for the use of True Christian. Therefore you're committing fraudulent abuse of the trademark office. Which is a federal offense.
What exactly are you trying to say about the good Reverend? I was fortunate enough to have a one on one meeting with him for a brief 10 minutes and let me tell you, this is a man of God! He has sinned but now he sins no more. I've never been so fast on my knees to repent for my sins and I have never ever, ever felt such a warmth of the Holy Spirit inside me.

I am testimony that this man is the real deal when it comes to people who help direct people to Salvation™. Please, at least do your research and meet the guy first before you judge him.

Janine Walker