Thread: Spot Removal
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Spot Removal - 05-08-2015, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
When my wife, Mrs. Hutchins, soils or damages a sleeve, she simply wears a sturdy wool shirt under it. No one wants her traipsing about like a slut with nude arms.
Twice this year, she got her sleeve caught in the grist mill. She lost a finger last year. That was a whole batch of sausage I could not eat and had to give to the employees for Easter dinner.
I'll pray for God to purify your sleeve to come clean. I know how you women are about your clothes.
Thank you, Brother Hutchins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Because women have been cursed with Satan's Waterfall for a week every 28 days they fail to find a God-fearing husband to provide their womb with the only function through which God redeems women (1 Timothy 2:15), many women have had ample practice getting stains out of clothing. Add to that the years of undoing the mistakes they've made in the kitchen when first learning how to baste, marinade, and mix, not to mention those women who live in rural areas who kill and butcher the farm animals for meals, and one can see the fairer sex is so fair precisely because she knows how to get rid of stains and always look crisp and clean! My question is why your mother has neglected her duties in teaching you such skills, and if it's related to why Jesus has ignored your request. Search your heart dear, and you'll find the answers you need.
Of course, Sister! My mother taught me how to wash clothes, but she never taught me how to wash unknown stains off of clothes that don't have a tag to tell us what they're made of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Hi dear,

Here's a foolproof trick: go to our godly Walmart, ask the employee for some blessed by a Pastor detergent and then soak it for three days (Jesus was dead for three days before he rose again, washing away all our filthy sins).

Yours in Christ,
Elizabeth
What a lovely suggestion, Sister!

As of my last cleaning, the spot has faded significantly. I'll let you know what happens.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5