View Single Post
(#301)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.whiteroses is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Women - 09-12-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Ma'am, Rev. Jim is on hiatus for the next 8-10 years. If you are in need of Christian counseling, the link to my email address is at the bottom of my signature. Confidentiality guaranteed. Pics to the front of the line.
Pastor, may I ask if this offer is also open to married Christian women in the age range? I am almost 20, and currently with child. For such a worthy cause I know that my mother would take care of my children, and I know my husband would be supportive of any means necessary to get a better wife. Indeed living in Ireland, it is difficult to find any True Christian social contact.
For our prayer time, I have a head scarf, and sometimes eye scarf as my husband says they help make women feel closer to the Lord, as our heads should be covered during prayer (Corinthians state this quite plainly - "
But every woman that prayeth or propesieth with her head uncovered dishounoureth her head, since that is one and the same as having her head shaved")

If I would be of acceptable limits to you pastor, should I bring these scarves?

Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'