View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Trump of GOD Ex-Masturbator Christian Love Donald Trump 2016! Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award

Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.Fred Hall has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread - 08-20-2015, 12:49 AM

Hello Daayani,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Shah View Post
Yes, it is Harsha Shah here.
Yeah, we sorta figured that, seeing that we just look to the left and can READ your nickname and all.

Quote:
As I am a citizen of the UK I shall not be voting in the coming election.
Praise Jesus for that!

Quote:
While Mr. Trup does not seem to be a violent person and he is very succesful in economics, I would probably still vote for a woman.
First of all, who is this "Trup" you speak of? And second of all, who in their right mind would vote for a woman to lead their country?

Are you hoping for Hillary Clinton to get voted in so that she can destroy our country? (Them be fighting words if so...)

"With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men." - Judges 15:16