View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: CHALLENGE TO ALL ATHEISTS: COME AND COMMIT BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST - 03-27-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Yes, it is sad that you don't have an open mind. You are very young though, and there is still time to open your mind to God. Have you considered at least trying to do so?
I have actually, But I always have questions that can't be answered with the Bible and God. I am open minded and I have looked at it from all sides. I can see it through your eyes, even though I may not agree with it. Let's take feminism real quick. It WAS good. It gave women the right to vote, equal pay, ect. But now, it's not needed in the slightest. It's just anti-man now, along with abortion which is not ok in the slightest. It also includes a lot of white shaming and skinny shaming. Now if we take a look at it from a feminist viewpoint, it kinda makes sense even though it's not ethical nor factually based. Like abortion, "What if the women is raped, and she isn't ready for a child?" Ok, that makes sense. BUT, the rate of rape in the U.S is 0.1% in the U.S. So chances of the situation is slim. Now let's take that into this situation. A scientist by the name of Dr. Stephan Unwin calculated that there is a 67% chance of God existing, so more than half. (Here's the link if you would like to check it out for yourself. https://www.theguardian.com/educatio...reducation.uk1)
Anyway, this post is already to long, so im going to wrap it up here. Have a good day to anyone who reads this.