View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash aka The Flood of Disinformation

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Full of it Commmmmunnissss Democrat

Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Diesel Stanford has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Thumbs up Re: The End of The World and The Rapture - 04-13-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfcoopjr View Post
I was just experiencing a little Rapture Anxiety this afternoon, when I stopped for a little inspiration from True Christians™ and the Brethren at Landover Baptist!

Perhaps some sinners and hell-bound heretics have never seen the Clarence Larkin 'The Prophetic Days of Scripture' wall chart. It is scriptural(KJV)-based evidence that the True Christians™ will be Raptured before the Tribulation.
Yeah, and who taught that before Darby in the 19th century?

I hope you're ready, I am.
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken Matthew 24:29

Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."