View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings - 03-13-2019, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
For sure, lieberals will blame guns instead of videogames. How can they be so stupid?

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So Jesus is telling us to buy weapons, even if we have to sell everything we own. Our first posession should be a gun.

The Bible does not say anything about "background checks" which are the ways of the demoncrats to reduce our freedom.

And how would you eliminate the threat of an armed man shooting around? Well, he has to die by the same gun, of course:

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Here you are. Guns are just God's tools when put in a Christian soul. Please don't blame guns, they have not done anything to you.
There is SCIENCE and RESEARCH done on this and you know what it says? Nope. Videogames do not cause violence in gamers. Guns are not the problem either. It's the people. I'm a gamer and I am one of the most caring people I know. I accidentally hit a squirrel on the road? I'm crying about 3 days afterwards. If yall want I can bring up some links from NASA and such. Cause, you know, science and facts.