View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, stinking dago
Under Investigation

GreasyPortuguese is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GreasyPortuguese is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 09-05-2011, 07:20 PM

Do you know what's even worst than Portuguese ?! It's racists and xenophobic people, I though that this being a religious forum one would find interesting posts, not rudeness or demonstrations of stupidity and pure ignorance.
However as anyone can read above I was wrong, people with imaginary friends called "God" can be rude, ignorant, and truly stupid.

Let's elaborate,

Dear MisterM,
Quote:
Do I really look like drug addict and stupid?
About your addictions i don't know but you're certainly stupid, and the most amazing thing is that I can show you that you are indeed a stupid and idiotic person. So first you paid 2000 dollars and you didn't even asked what was included and details about the hotel or your room ? That sounds incredible stupid to me...
About the eleven channels you had at your room I will explain, you come from a country where people are fed by a tv, to be stupid (i.e you ) to avoid living, reading, studying and getting to know other countries and different cultures, I truly apologize for my country trying to make the tourists leave the room, but wait! You paid 2000 euros to watch tv ? God that sounds really clever!

Quote:
Fortunately we found McDonald's and got some decent food
Hence why america is the country with most fat people in the world, you will all die with your macdonalds, and you know what ? It will be a very sad death, because the so called "Cataplana" is referenced as one of the world's best dish when talking about shellfish, I could elaborate but you wouldn't understand so i won't even try it.

Dear María Gálvez-Villalobos

As an european as you are, I would expect more politeness or at least a higher IQ but it seams that I was once again wrong, expecting the best but getting the worst,

Weather - better (not really)
Food - better (not even in your best dreams)
People - better ( NOT AHAHAHAH)
Girls - nicer (well here I must be honest Spanish women do in fact dress better than our, but that doesn't really mean they are nicer, it's a matter of taste, and that's something not discussable itself eheh)
Men - (OK they're all sex-obsesionate perverteds but you're no ineterst in them anyway so we just ignore this OK?) see we have one point here, our men are not perverts
Beahces - better (once again not really )
Sport - better, we World Champions and THEY got Cristiano Ronaldo, gayman. (about this i will remind that in 2004 Portugal was vice champion of the European championship and Spain didn't even pass the group stage, and understand that i don't mean that Spain sucks on sports like our dear sin-free sister Maria who said Portugal sucked, I just want to show that like everything in the world, luck has always a touch in who wins the cup)

Drunk Britishs? - we keep them all in a big zoo/thematic Park called Benidorm. ( Fortunately we do not follow the fascist example of Maria and we let our drunk British walk freely around our country, we apologize for that.)

And Maria at least we Portuguese know how to write proper English, or at least use a computer and avoid mistakes like "Beahces","perverteds","ineterst", must be something we should advertise so we steal some tourists to the wonderful Alicante, and yes it's a very beautiful place to go indeed.

P.s Avoid Maria if you go there, I think she's not the best person to advise you...
P.s.s Maria he can't sing Spanish, you can't write English...

Two-dollar-bill,

You are probably American and as such you will never understand me a mere European, and make Portugal a favor please never come to our country, people like you we prefer them to stay in their own country.

After reading a few more of your posts, i found that you are all unbelievable ignorant judging the global by one example, posting weird bible sentences in the middle of a post, making no sense at all.
But as i said I need to accept a thing, most of you are not European are americans and americans are the lost link of the human evolution you see ? "God" has made you all dumbs, and it's natural some of you have two degrees, like in our country you have the easy universities for people like you, and the other universities where they actually educate you!

And some statistics for you,

America is the country with most criminals arrested, you have 10x more criminals than we do, and this if portugal was of your size, yet our detectives are far better than yours this considered by criminologists all around the world.

Portugal doesn't has crazy people with guns, people doesn't go inside schools or universities and start shooting colleagues and professors, you know other thing we don't have here ? Terrorists and you know why ? because not like you we are educated and polite and people don't get offended by what we say, not like your case, as long as you Americans keep this attitude of stupidity and ignorance the rest of the world will keep hating you like they do.

And finally understand that I do not hate Americans or Religious, I just pitty you all, and I'm 100, well 100000% sure that if there was a god he would certainly not be happy with the comments you make on other people...