Thread: Hello Maryland!
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Davi Sampaio is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello Maryland! - 05-13-2021, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Well, hello to you, too, Miss Sampaio! And, to .

We are so truly happy that you have sought us, within the greatness of the vast interwebs galaxy. It is my prayer that your time with the servants of the will find you forsaking your sins, and studying the wondrous with us.

Dear, I so hope you won't mind, but I must mention that it appears that you have overlooked our simple requests, which are at the top of the Introduction Forum page. I shall include them here for your benefit:

The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Please -- at your earliest convenience -- include these fascinating bits of information for us; thank you very much, and may bless you, as you seek -- here, at .
Oh I Forgot To Put Other Things, Give it a second