View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS Christian Love Touched by Jesus

Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jack Glass has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Josh Duggar is a LAUGH RIOT!! His INCEST JOKE Will Leave You in Stitches - 06-04-2015, 08:32 AM

Thanks for sharing that. That's the best laugh I've had since I woke an hour ago.

The media are still trying to pretend that there's some interest in poor Josh's current tribulation, but given that he told us about it all years ago, as your video clearly proves, there's really no story here at all.

However, it's heartening to read in the second article on this page, that his sisters are finally starting to admit that it was their fault for tempting poor, weak Josh. At last!

Obviously the harlots have been tipped off about the Bible's teachings:

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Whether they have souls to save or not, is another matter entirely.

Numbers 10:9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.