View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Secular History Textbooks: A LIEberal Assault on America - 02-07-2007, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
I tell them on a regular basis to beat the demons out of the child, yet they continue to force the poor little girl to go to a secular school with a Negro principal. It's a sad situation.
I will pray for you brother. I will also pray for a Godly intervention in the form of a few True Christians rescuing that poor child.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)