View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash, race-mixing nigra

Rigged election

Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Alfred King is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default PRESS CONFERENCE: Candidate Alfred King - 02-26-2010, 11:06 PM

Dear Fellow Americans, Citizens of Freehold,

It is with great pride that I now officially announce that I will run for Mayor. I pray to Jesus Christ that He will guide me in what will not be an easy mission.

The mysterious death of Mitch Mitchell is one of the many signs that Freehold needs change. For too long our American freedom has been suppressed by a small minority. A small minority who do attack even the core of our freedom, the First Amendment.

Unlike my opponent Johny Joe Hold, who seems to be too distracted by his tax money funded private vacations to Iceland, I do have a crystal clear list of goals I want to achieve:
  • Investigation of the mysterious deaths caused by Project Habakkuk.
  • Fair compensation for the residents of former Des Moines for their land.
  • No more big cowards hitting little girls.
  • No more oppression of the First Amendment.
I know that I am facing an uphill battle and I know that the odds are against me. But I assure you I will fight for what I believe in. America is too great a nation not to fight for it.

I would like to thank everyone, especially my wife, who is supporting me in this.

I look forward to an honest campaign where we will focus on the issues instead of on personal attacks. God bless America. God bless Freehold.

(With great disregard for our First Amendment my previous press conference has been sabotaged by closing the forum thread: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...261#post479261. Clearly some people are getting very afraid of what is going to happen once I expose them for who they really are. Rest assured they will not get away with this.)

The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
  • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
  • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
  • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!