View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: URGENT: Show your solidarity with Prime Minister David Cameron by embracing British Values! - 09-02-2014, 04:35 AM

Yes! These are very painful issues especially for us whose grandparents were emigrating from other countries to live and work in Britain. It is customary to treat all of Asian descent as if we were identical when discussion like this takes place. I am happy to tell you that in Britain the discussion is also much more intelligent and it is taking into account the fact that assigning a person to a random group in public media does not make that person someone who is always carrying out the ideology of a certain religion. Yes. Many of us are very secular and many of us are very non-violent. I feel sad that so many Asian young people feel that it is OK for them to be going to Middle East and work there for violence, oppression and injustice. Yes. It is heartbreaking. Still, I cannot be responsible for them only because someone thinks we belong to the same imaginary group. We must not look for culprits but we must teach the non-violence for children. Also your Christianity is teaching the non-violence. Yes. It is wonderful.

I also know that you are making fun of us of Indian descent in the pictures. I am not offended. It is always good to laugh and one is not being as dangerous if you can laugh at her. It is decreasing the fear of the unknown, eh? I know. My grandparents, when they were first living in the UK would have wanted to get to know English culture and civilization but they could not find any, eh? Yes, they could not! I am joking here.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!