View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Evaluating the 2024 Candidates: An Ongoing Thread - 11-09-2020, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Alex Jones

Pro: Dear Alex is deeply committed to the cause of liberty, freedom, pursuit of the dream -- a man of patriotic passion. He's not afraid to tell the truth, regardless of what the critics say! A real manly man!
Con: None that I can think of, frankly.
I love the idea of an Alex Jones presidency. The only question, I suppose, is that of his mental fitness. However, you must remember that Mr. Jones is a true Alpha whose naturally sky-high testosterone levels are further boosted by the potent InfoWars Life line of dietary supplements.

Name:  alphapowerthumb.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  116.2 KB

Most people are used to seeing low-T leaders flouncing about with limp wrists and noodle necks that can barely support their own heads — "men" who live in terror of causing the slightest offense, much less getting involved in a knock-down, drag-out fight. So it can be a shock when a real man like Mr. Jones appears on the scene, not unhinged, but uninhibited by anti-masculine social conventions.

Remember: he is screaming for you, not at you.