View Single Post
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Germany is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Germany is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Germany is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Germany is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian Homeschooling Guide to GEOGRAPHY - 07-07-2015, 09:32 PM

This is exactly right! Who needs any fancy country names and statistics like "water tables" and all that unnecessary stuff. Children need to know where the enemies are! They need to be taught just how dangerous it is to leave the God Blessed United States of America. I for one have only left this Blessed country once when I was young to go and teach young Mexican ***EUPHEMISM FOR "NEGRO" REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** about the Lord Jesus Christ. It was impossible. They only spoke some strange ***EUPHEMISM FOR "NEGRO" REMOVED BY MODERATOR*** language and they just looked confused when I tried to explain to them about Jesus Christ. I conclude that they don't have souls and therefore cannot receive Jesus' word. When I have children they DEFINITELY won't venture into the dangerous non-americas.

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 07-07-2015 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Removed racist words