View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth True Christian Caucasian

loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.loveforchrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. - 02-04-2011, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedirt View Post
hopefully Jesus will hear the cries from the abused children you wish to beat on.
I do not WISH to beat on children. I DO beat children. And Jesus hears it. And he pats me on the back and smiles down on me whenever I strike any of my sons. Sometimes He helps.