View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Proud Niglet Sponsorer Protected by JESUS

Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ted Jones has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Thank GOD for Thanksgiving - 11-24-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Great point, dear. The Indians should have just kept giving all their food, as well as women and children, to white people, instead of retaliating.
Now that I'm starting to take responsibility for my past sins, I'm starting to see that I was nothing more than a child my whole life, who believed in all the lies that were told to me about the violence and torture that White people supposedly did to the indians.

I see now that it was the indians that killed and acted like savage animals.

And too bad for them not knowing that Jesus Christ blessed the White race, with the power to build and destroy. The indians went through both, when they could have gone through just one...If they only would have been good servants to the White race.