View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christianity is stupid. - 08-08-2010, 12:33 AM

Of course we can be corrupted and evil, of course we can be dedicated and saints. God created us as free will beings, with universes of possibilities in our hands, people decide of their own ways, good or bad ones. God granted us the power to think, to imagine, to act, to create, to talk, to interract... We are all gods in our own human scale, we all have the power to do SOMETHING; but if i have the possibility to be a good man, so fatally i have also the possibility to do the inverse...

I blame humans for the wrong things and praise god for the good ones? I don't think god could praise a murder, a war or a cataclysm. After all, behind a good action there is also a human hand, a good willed feeling and in the best situation an inspiration from God and the ideas of our religion. Of course i wont cry because God praises positive actions and blame wrong ones.
God created Evil? As well as Good. Thes two notions are within anyone, Evil is like Good, a human choice; As far as there is a free will, there is Good and Evil...