View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.margenal is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Christianity is stupid. - 08-08-2010, 02:08 AM

Of course i am humanist, to be honnest i'm close to the philisophers of the Age of enlightment but i'm as well a believer, the both are perfectly compatible.
The whole difference is i follow the New Testament ideals, but i don't follow blindly the Goespel nor the Dogma of the actual roman chirch. Do i love Jesus and God? I believe in them indeed, as well as i believe there is a part of them within anybody...

It's rather hard to explain but i have a cartesian faith, both believing in god and science, considering the first as the architect of the secondth... After am i right, am i wrong....

I stand in my faith, as well as i know with our growing knowledges in history and ancients culture we will with time more and more understand the true meanings of the Bible, as as we don't have to forget, the Bible is an ancient book, written following ancient cultures and imageries we still have to understand.
But nothing will make me change my opinion, the message of Jesus is and always will be the most positive and opened of mankind...