View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture

David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.David Micheal has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Grab your loved ones and run!! The Obamaconomy is Tanking!! - 08-20-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
I am writing this in my basement, surrounded by boxes of seeds, gold, and ammunition. I will fire indiscriminantly at the very next sound I hear, so please warn Mrs. Anderson to not come over with a plate of muffins.
It won't be safe there, the Mexicans will track you down and take away all your things.

I bought the biggest most expensive RV there was and bought a large storage trailer and stored my boxes and boxes of beans (I probably bought enough to last for years. I attached the trailer to my RV and stored several bibles in the RV and plenty of guns and stored some guns in the trailer.
I installed internet connection in my RV so when I flee with my family I can stay in touch with Landover and help you guys escape.

I packed several notebooks and pens and paper and pencils as well to take note of what happened each day. Plus I packed a supply of water in case Obama tries to take that away and give it away to the Mexicans, plus I have cash money so I can fill the RV up with fuel if it runs out. I also have all the gold I have bought and hoarded in boxes in the trailer and stashed away in the RV.

I'm planning on going on a boat with my RV and trailer and fleeing to Germany if Obama hasn't taken that over. I will take on another identity and a new name and forge my birth certificate and my family's if I must. We will all take on new identities if need be but I pray it will not come to that.