View Single Post
(#49)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: False Religions Register - 01-12-2007, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deceit View Post
I would like to call myself Christian that is why i am trying to correct your way to the best of my abilities. Although i may be quite young, i know that there are correct and incorrect ways to inform people of God and Salvation. One way is definately not saying they will burn in Hell straight away. This will just detir them even more.(this i found on ur site)
Interesting choice of name. It must indicate how you'd like us to address sinners, by lying to them like your Pastor Feelgood does at church. Tell them everything's OK, and that God loves everybody . . . then when they get hit by a bus, and end up in Hell because they thought God loved everybody, it's our fault for deceiving them!

No, thank you!

We at LBC are about presenting the complete and unvarnished truth about the Bible, what it says, and who it says God and Jesus are. We are not about to play little mind games with people like the Mormon Cult, "Oh, we're your friends and family now, come, join us and everything will be groovy." No. We tell it like it is.

Tell me, "Deceit", do you have difficulty with people who tell the truth?
Quote:
how can u say it is Gods favourite forum??? Where does it say that He loves the Landover Baptists more than anyone else? If im not correct i seem to recall that God loves EVERYBODY equally? And how about not just saying i am condemed to hell and actually explaining to me how i am wrong?
It is very simple.

God wrote the Bible for humans to read and follow. It existed in many (per)versions, mostly in Greek and Latin and under the control of the idolatrous, Mary-worshipping Catholic church, until God called upon King James in 1611 to put it all in English. God supervised King James' scribes, ensuring that they provided a complete and accurate writing of His Word.

We at Landover Baptist Church read and follow ALL parts of God's Word, not just the parts we like. If you look at the roster, you'll see no "Pastor Feelgood" here.

However, most churches have Pastors Feelgood. They pick out parts of the Bible where God and Jesus are all about love and happiness and joy, and make everybody in the congregation feel good. Oooh, John 3:16! GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD! God so loves the world that He states elsewhere that the vast majority of His creation will be tortured by Him for eternity. When's the last time you saw THAT on some guy's chest at a ball game?

They leave out the fact that God created Hell. He did so for a reason: A place to torture sinners for all eternity. Why create Hell if He didn't intend to torture sinners? Do you think God loves those He calls abominations? Those He chooses to torture for eternity for their finite sins? If God loved everyone equally, why would He say otherwise in His Word? (Are you calling God a liar?)

So, we at LBC follow the ENTIRE King James Bible. Not the NEW King James, a counterfeit mutilated and rewritten by modern men to suit their depraved goals. Not the New Infidel Version, either, which is nearly identical in all its changes (including scores of omitted verses) to the abomination used by Jehovah Witnesses to deny Jesus' Divinity!

Since we, and very few others, follow the ENTIRE KJV1611, we are God's Favorite Church. We are likely God's ONLY True Church, because we've not yet found another church which follows the ENTIRE KJV1611. If you find one, let us know!
Quote:
Ok first of all, if there is no other means then give me some time to build up a case. Its not like i can pull it up out of thin air as i only recently stumbled on your site. I will have to ask my seniors for help on all u say. But also, there are many different ways of interpreting the Bible. And did u actually translate the NKJV Bible???
So . . . you "just stumbled upon our site" yet you know enough to tell us where we are right or wrong? Goodness, you're quite adept at jumping to rash conclusions, aren't you?

We do not interpret the Bible at all. The Bible is God's Complete and Perfect, Infallible Word. There is no INTERPRETING, only reading and following.

If you wish to interpret the Bible, tell me, how do you know what parts to follow and what to ignore? Your imagination? Pastor Feelgood, maybe?