View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Deus Vult is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default We are at war. Those that are unsaved can no longer be saved. It's time to cleanse this country. - 05-09-2019, 02:47 AM

President Trump has made clear that this is a nation where religion will finally be at the forefront of the American experience. And my Pastor, Dr. Robert Jeffress, has made it clear that America was created to be a nation by, for, and of Christians.

Because of that we need to showcase our dominion over all other lesser peoples. Because we cannot have a dominion unless we DOMINATE.

Joel 3:9 - Proclaim this among the nations: Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors! Let all the fighting men draw near and attack.

Revelation 21:7 - Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.

God's word is clear. We must win. We must destroy all lesser faiths, all lesser races, and all lesser peoples. I am armed. I am ready. And I am willing to be God's warrior. Please, citizens of Freehold, stand and fight with me. Because we will win.

Deus Vult.