View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Unsaved Canuck Who Longs to be Savedİ
CAUTION: Poster is Bi-Lingually curious

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Witch

WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.WickedWitch is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 09-21-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain James T. Kirk View Post
I'm offended that the latest Star Trek movie didn't show the true story about that awesome three-way my younger self had with younger Uhura and her hot green roommate back at the Academy.
I'm kind of offended that Kirk had to be in that movie at all (but it was great despite his presence). But I'm more offended that Winona Ryder found her way into that movie. Offended and confused. Am I the only one who thinks she was an odd choice? I don't think she had any business being in it.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN