View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Warning!! Video game addicts more violent during withdrawl! - 05-10-2008, 02:22 AM

I remember being lured in by a Pong game when I was a little girl. After playing pong (solo) for many hours, I managed to get the paddles in just the right position to cause the "ball" to bounce back and forth repeatedly without further interaction. I remember being in some sort of time warp, where things happened that I no longer can recall. Fortunately, the four "D" sized batteries wore out and I regained consciousness. After my Mother Remington found out, she threw the Pong game into the fire and spit some whiskey on it to make sure it would burn completely. This was the day that I turned completely to the KJV 1611 Bible as my only form of entertainment.
Attached Images

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.