View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Athiest FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Athiest FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Athiest FTW is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is the "XBox 360" Satanic ???! - 01-29-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post
Is the "XBox 360" Satanic ???!

Friends,

Over the past few years we've been seeing more and more threads concerning XBox 360 videogames causing deaths, serious assaults, murders, mayhem, and causing kids to turn queer! From the ultra-violent "Grand Theft Auto", to the ludicrously named "Halo" (There is NOTHING Angelic about that Satanic piece of trash!)

This got me to thinking, what if it's not the games turning these kids into violent psychopaths - what if it's the game console itself???

I noticed an article just the other day, where an XBox actually murdered a baby - by burning it to death !!!

No doubt the blaze this Satanic machine caused was as hot as the flame of Hell! Friends, this is NOT a one off case! I have done a little research on the subject, and this Satanic Gaming Console is responsible for MANY 'mysterious' housefires.

Another Article claims this so-called Gaming Console "Barbequed" a house with what was described as a "Strange Fire" - even though the Console itself had been turned off!!!

I don't know how this sounds to you all, but to me it sounds like "Hell-Fire" comes out this infernal gaming console!! But then, what do we expect from a machine called an "X"-Box?? Of course, most people associate the letter "X" with "X-Rated", but there is a deeper more demonic use of the letter "X".

"X" is a common symbol for Satanists and Devil Worshippers!!

Yes, various Satanic cults, including the Illuminati, regularly use the letter "X" in their Occult practices and ceremonies. The word "FoX", for example, is also used for satanic communication as is the mathamatical symbol for infinity (the number "8" laying on its side) . If you know the telephone company called SBC, they use the infinity sign as their logo. A public television station, KCET, also uses the infinity symbol in their logo. All major Satanic controlled corporations use hidden satanic symbols in their logos. (E.g the pentagram star of "TeXaco" gasoline is a satanic symbol.)

When Dr Jeffrey MacDonald's little 2 year old daughter, Kristen, was murdered by a satanic cult in 1970 at their home on Fort Bragg, NC, the killer had carved a huge "X" in the middle of her chest.

Then we have the 3 and 6 references in the XBox 360. Another Satanic reference - obviously referring to the three sixes - "666", the Devil's number, The Mark of the Beast!!!

The examples mentioned above all have a satanic basis, although the people who promote those names would never publicly admit that, of course.

Many heavy metal bands are up to their eyeballs in Satanism. Their album covers often contain in-your-face flagrant satanic symbols or gestures: the black upside-down cross for example. Alice Copper comes to mind here.

Madonna, with her 'study' of the Kaballah (which is a nice, acceptable way to say Satanic Ritual Black Magic) is another example.

It's Satanic, and it's in your face, and they love putting it in your face and have you believe and accept their ridiculous cover stories!

... MORE TO FOLLOW ...
So this is were the people are who complain about GTA. Well Xbox 360 is not satanic, nor has ever been. Halo, really you should love that game for many of its references to your religion.