View Single Post
(#274)
Old
Unsaved trash

CAUTION - Underage Poster Hellbound Heathen

Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 08-10-2014, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
No you didn't. Flipping through pages without understanding them is not reading. You didn't even understand Proverbs 23:13-14 even though I copied it for you over and over again. It's just 2 sentences! You show to the entire world you are not capable of reading 2 little sentences yet you expect them to believe you read 40 entire books. Stop lying please, your pathetic.
And this is the word of God. If you disagree with it you will have to take it up with God instead of wasting the precious time of us Christians. And no, you are not a Christian. You don't even know what being a Christian means.
Don't make me put a list of all the books ever read + the authors I know by heart. I'm a 9.5 student on a 10 scale. I don't flip pages. Reading is my passion. I am smarter than you may think, Old man. I understand your 2 damn sentences.
Also, I am a Christian. And I admit I'm not a perfect one. You don't. You think you're a perfect one, and you're arrogant by pretending you're a "True Christian". Let me tell you something: Most of the Christians you may not consider "true" because you're too selfish to look up from your Bible and see the world around you, are NOT torturing their children AND STILL live in piece with them. And guess what, I know most of these children are happy and honest and love God. I need to remind you, 'cause you're old and you probably can't remember a little thing like: There is nowhere written in your 2 SENTENCES that children have to be tortured. You wrote a guide about how they should be tortured as a punishment.

I don't know what being a christian is, you say? My name itself is Christie. I was born in a family where we all live in peace. If I do mistake, my parents TALK to me, and try to show me the right way, no matter how big my mistake is. As a reward they talk to me and not TORTURE me as you suggest, I listen to them . Children will appreciate more if you show the right way to them by talking than if you show them cruelty for what they have done. They are TRUE christians, not YOU, who are ONLY reading the Bible, but instead of helping people, you prepare them of how to torture their sons and daughters.

As I said, wake up! We're in another century. Now children are smarter and UNDERSTAND when you talk to them. No aggressivity required anymore.