View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Ex-prostitute on her knees for the Lord
Now that she's Saved©, Priceless
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Lady True Christian™ Christian Love 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Flat Earth The Lord’s Witness Wound Cleanest Kitchen One Year/1000 posts 4th Year Bible College The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Born again virgin Most Obedient Best stoning bucket Tin Tither Persecuted Pro-Life Ex-Slut Born again virgin

Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Lycia The Repentant will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Why haven't my tokens of virginity regenerated yet? - 04-17-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
I know a Godly doctor who has a special praying table. You go to a hospital, they lay you on the special prayer table, you go to sleep while making mental supplications to Jesus to restore your hymen and when you awaken your hymen will be restored. It's called hymenoplasty and it only works on the Saved®.

Just give me a call if you are interested.
I KNEW IT!!! This, right here, is ABSOLUTE PROOF that prayer works!

Just take a look at THAT, Godmockers! I prayed for an answer, and I GOT IT! Now I now the answer is more prayer, and a Godly doctor praying over me!

I want to do this right away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Lycia, I am a bit upset that you keep checking. Sounds to me like you have two bad things happening here.
  1. You do not believe God will restore you - A total lack of faith - Shame on you!
  2. You keep touching and worse, looking at the obscenity of a 'womans nether parts'. Sounds to me like someone is masturbating.
You need to know God will make you whole if you are worthy. Faith will cure you. You do not need to touch it or look to know God is taking care of your business. Get married and in complete confidence, know you will be a virgin on your wedding night.
I have been married three times and each time, God had me be a virgin for my wife.
OH MY GOODNESS!

Brother James, of course you're correct here. I didn't realize it, but my faith must have been faltering and I was on the fast-track to relapsing into slut-dom because of it. Thankfully, Jesus answered my prayers and sent Brother Remy to inform me of what I need to do to make sure I remain a good, True Christian™ woman.

I can't wait to get that holy Prayer Procedure™! I want the ENTIRE WORLD to see that I'll be a whole woman again!

"Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
An Open Question to All false christians.