View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash

tinfoil is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Basic words to forum by - 12-27-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
Friend, you can be Mr. Smarty-Pants all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you're on the fast track to Hell. Instead of trying to find something clever to say (and missing the mark, I might add), maybe you should try to learn a thing or two while you're here.

In my younger days, I too was an Unsaved heathen. Why, I once woke up in a stranger's closet wearing a fur hat I'd never seen before in my life! I realize now that I was simply over-analyzing things. Thinking too much, if you will. That's the work of Satan. He puts seeds of doubt into your mind. My life really turned around once I stopped thinking with my brain and started thinking with the Bible. Everything you need to know is already sorted out for you in the pages of the Holy Book. So why bother?

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. (Deuteronomy 32:4)

Praise JESUS, tinioral, may you find your way!
I'm not an unsaved heathen. I'm a Presbyterian who believes that Jesus is the only way to heaven. What does a closet and a fur hat have to do with anything? What I'm learning is that if everyone was this kind of "Christian", Women would have no rights, everyone would be rascist, and we would be killing gay people left and right. And "witches". I bother with thinking because I'm not a Republican. I do praise Jesus, and it doesn't involve hate.

P.S. It's tinioril. With an i.