View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Lezbo Cherry-picker

Blanche_Locke is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Blanche_Locke is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept - 08-18-2021, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha Shah View Post
Yes, Mr. Locke, it is I Harsha Shah here and I am engaging you. Yes, you are seeming to be an interesting person, a sad and beautiful person, yes. I am hoping that I am not offending you but I am asking you some questions, yes. I am also giving you some background, I am teaching RME that is religious and moral education to my young pupils here in Edinburgh and I am also a recovering Jainist that is currently not practicing any religions although I am practicing vegetarianism and ahimsa, yes.

Yes, I am thinking that you are stating that your god knows our innermost thoughts and in another thread that your bible was produced by your god. I am inquiring how can you be knowing this? You are not providing evidence but you are providing your opinion. I am thinking that I might be offending you but why should I be trusting you and not these Christians on this forum who are providing me with biblical verses as evidence, yes, I am now sure that I am offending you and them but I am thinking that these verses are low-level evidence and you are not providing even them, yes?

Yes, are you being familiar with the tale of the blind men and the elephant, Mr. Locke? Yes?
First of all, it would be Miss Locke, although it doesn't matter too much. As for verses to support me... the folks at Answers in Genesis state the basics pretty well. Anything I say would just be quoted from their website, so I won't bother. Suffice to say, there's plenty of evidence that the bible is divinely inspired. As for God speaking to us... John 10:27-28, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
Jeremiah 33:3, Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Genesis 26:5, Because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”
If we take the bible to be true, then there is plenty of evidence to be found therein that God speaks to us.

Life is a cage, death is the key, all your drugs are belong to me.

... so then I can sell them to braindead lunatics, to get money, to buy guns, to spread capitalism.