View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash

CAUTION - Underage Poster Potty mouth Ad hominem Marxist Caution - Poster is Crazy Barney Cancer on Society

emochildofgod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What is privilege? Debating the EMO INVADERS: round three - 12-07-2020, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Now there's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Yup, the sea's gonna rise 1 1/2", maybe 2", and all humans will instantly fall over dead.

Post pix of you rolling coal.
The climate will be irreversibly changed. What do you think that'll do to crops? If the crops go, the livestock goes, if the livestock goes, we die. Nothing actually matters. Nothing. So while you're alive, live it. And my living my life does not entail wasting away in the kitchen just so my fat husband can get fatter. It doesn't entail sitting around and doing NOTHING as people are being oppressed while you're living a privileged life. It doesn't entail me changing just for validation from sky daddy. And so what if you say I'm going to hell? Heaven sounds just as bad to me. Imagine just sitting around for the rest of eternity.

I think there is no afterlife. Just peace. No pain, no suffering, no anxiety, no sadness. Peace. Eternity can pass by in the blink of an eye. I think my energy will return to the universe that I came from. I will cease to exist. I won't be looking down from the clouds. I'll just be at peace. My intent is to live life while I have the chance. And I'd rather DIE than waste that life on biblical gender roles. I want to help make sure the world can carry on, even after me and everyone I'm talking to is dead and gone.

-Kaylee