View Single Post
(#710)
Old
Unsaved trash

Retard Posting How dumb can you get? Democrat Sinner

Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Dotty too is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why is the Bible the ONLY True Word of God? - 04-07-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Indeed, dear sinner. We are well aware of this and we also know that witchcraft is real and dangerous.

Nahum 3:4
Because of the multitude of the whoredoms of the wellfavoured harlot, the mistress of witchcrafts, that selleth nations through her whoredoms, and families through her witchcrafts.

Acts 8:9
But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

It is quite possible that the events described in the Harry Potter Heresy are based on quite real occurrences, and the main goal of the author (and she has attained it) must have been to normalize witchcraft in the minds of unsuspecting youngters to lure them unto the bosom of the Enemy. Your observations strengthen our suspicions. We've been trying to warn the population because of these books but too many neglect us!

Let us hope and pray that your post will make at least one more gullible young person realize that there are evil forces, such as the demons depicted in the Potter Heresy, that should not be taken lightly!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
No, I didn't mean to say Harry Potter is real.
I meant that your argument saying that the Bible is real because it references real world places is correct.

And one thing I want to know is what is wrong with magic? If your using magic for good then it should be ok right? In a way Jesus has a sort of magic in the sense that he holds amazing healing powers.