View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Special Snowflake Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Homer Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus Bleeding heart liebral

Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Princess L is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Second 2016 Debate Liveblog - 10-11-2016, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
Ahem.
A first-past-the-post (abbreviated FPTP, 1stP, 1PTP or FPP) voting system is one in which voters are required to indicate on the ballot the candidate of their choice, and the candidate who receives more votes than any other candidate wins.
Did you get that last part? If Trump gets more votes than Clinton, he wins. Regardless of how many votes Ken Bone gets.
I know how the FPTP system works, that is why I'm voting for someone who is Trump's opponent. It just happens that that person is Hillary's opponent as well. (And no, I'm not voting for Ken Bone)