View Single Post
(#1)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default AIDS: A Curse for them but a blessing for us. - 01-15-2011, 09:59 PM

More and more people are living a long time with the AIDS and some of my Christian brothers and sisters are upset and wonder why God isn't killing off these homers like he did in the early 1980's. Many blame the scientists for creating drugs that keep these sinner alive. The Lord works in mysterious ways but I have solved one mystery.

The drug AZT came from a government lab when Ronald Reagan was president. (Reagan was a bit to liberal for my blood) AZT extends life for these sick deviants. That may sound like a bad thing but it's really a good thing. A dead homer can't infect any other homers.

Let's take that big buck Nigra Magic Johnson. If he had died within a few months of getting the AIDS he would not have infected nearly as many other homers.

AIDS treatment is expensive so it's a boon for our Godly medical system. Our Godly corporatists are being rewarded while homers are being punished.

Mystery solved. That squirrely Shirley Phelps over there at Westboro Baptist church is right. Jesus loves AIDS!

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012