View Single Post
(#22)
Old
WARNING! Racist communist feminazi bulldyke
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra Atheist Bleeding heart liebral Rides the Short Bus Lezbo

Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Professor Tyeisha X is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 08-06-2009, 05:08 AM

What is wrong with wearing pants? I have no qualms about wearing my power suit with shoulder pads when I'm going up against some would-be male oppressor in a debate. This is just more evidence that the Bible was created by a bunch of sexist pigs who wanted to provide authority for their bigoted ways.

Personally, I don't mind spying a young woman in tight jeans that shows off her curves. <---racist smiley, should be brown-skinned

Professor Emerita of African-American Studies at UC Berkeley