View Single Post
(#23)
Old
A young lady servicing the Lord
True Christian™

A for Effort Virgin True Christian™ Tin Tither Home Schooled Christian Love Saved 1 Year Best Pie True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Best Pie Best stoning bucket Persecuted Most Obedient True Republican Pro-Life Super Soaker Baptism Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior

TheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureTheLordSavedMe has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pastor battles demonic football team! - 07-30-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaStribling View Post
Thank you Tammi. You are the first person that actually seems to care about my soul. I'm not a lesbo. That's sick. I'm not a fornicator either. I'm happily married to one man and know no other. It's getting hard to keep up with all the questions. What is it that I've done that is going to send me to Hell? I've cheered for my football team. These were good boys most of them Baptist although there were some catholics and such but mostly good kids. The mascot was a demon but we were not actual demons.
It's good that you're not a gay, because you're right, they are GROSS!!! I've heard about some of the stuff they do, 'cuz these girls I work with are dykes, and I SWEAR it gives me a stomach ache when they talk about it!

But you should still stop with the demon worshiping, that's almost as bad a being a lezzie! Does your husband know that you are into the demonology stuff? He shouldn't let you do that stuff, the Bible says all sorts of stuff against it.

Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Exodus 22:18

And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
Exodus 23:13

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4