View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Tour De France Beats Out Figure Skating-Now World's Gayest Sp - 10-21-2010, 09:08 PM

I see the demons are making you lash out. Jesus could help you with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by memememem View Post
You people are prejudicial. Cycling is not gay at all. Your research is flawed, and you are biased.
Like any other atheist your reading skills leave much to be desired. Does it say "cycling is gay"? No it say's "competitive cycling is gay", there is a difference.

Quote:
And there's nothing wrong with being gay, sure, it says its bad in the bible, but it also says to stone your wife if she is not a virgin at the time of marriage. How many of you did that too?

I'm guessing none.
Once again, this only applies if the man is told that the woman is a virgin. Obviously if you are marrying a widow, you know that she isn't a virgin.

Deuteronomy 22
Quote:
13If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

16And the damsel's father shall say unto the elders, I gave my daughter unto this man to wife, and he hateth her;

17And, lo, he hath given occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid; and yet these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city.

18And the elders of that city shall take that man and chastise him;

19And they shall amerce him in an hundred shekels of silver, and give them unto the father of the damsel, because he hath brought up an evil name upon a virgin of Israel: and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days.

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
So again, your reading skills suck

1. A man does not have to stone his wife if she is not a virgin, only if he hates her.

2. If the man makes the charge and the wedding sheets are given as proof, then he is to be punished.

3. Only if A)The woman was promised as a virgin B )The man hates his wife C) The wedding sheets are not available THEN is the woman to be taken and stoned.

Perhaps you should try Sylvan, I've heard they have adult courses that may help you.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?