View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved Trash, nasty animal pervert

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting

FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.FurryFag is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Unhappy Re: The Fox - pervert Norwegian furries are after YOUR children! - 12-26-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I'm sure that your urge to have sex with animals is overpowering for you at the moment, but you can be cured of your perversions.

You must leave your heathen ways behind and become a Christian. That's why Jesus made you come here today.

Shout GLORY!
I'm sorry.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN