View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Grandma has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Unhappy Re: Penis Size Worldwide or "Why all Hungarian Men Are Homosexuals" - 01-07-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
The penis size world map is confusing me a lot. How do I know where the U.S. or China is on that map? We are Christians after all and not Geography Scientists.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140706210315

Most maps look like this, however their accuracy is probably not very great as they were created by liebral scientists with their fairy tales. We do however know that the Earth is flat.

Revelation 7:1
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.