View Single Post
(#264)
Old
Unsaved trash

CAUTION - Underage Poster Hellbound Heathen

Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Christie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 08-10-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
Answer me this: what do you think Jesus says about the gaywise?
If you ask for an OPINION, then the hint ISN'T in any source you may give me, because it's my own personal OPINION. Please, try to read more books than your own Bible. It will help you understand the world you're living in NOW, not the world of year 1400.
I don't support them. I don't like them. But I don't think they should burn in Hell either. It's not like they killed anybody. The real ones who deserve punishment are those who kill and beat their children in the name of the Lord. We all pay for our own mistakes, and the only one who has the right to judge us and to decide the punishment is GOD. The ones that beat their children up are just pretending to be God for their children. They think they can decide the punishment by their own. That's a big mistake, acting like you have the right to decide the punishment for a human being. Again, before it was your children, it was God's. You don't have the right to punish him, only your son's / daughter's first parent ( Our Lord ) has the right to do this. Don't make Him angry.