View Single Post
(#10329)
Old
Whiny Baby

Sissy Cry Baby

FatZ2018 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatZ2018 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatZ2018 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatZ2018 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.FatZ2018 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-26-2018, 12:29 PM

Ok Elmer it was a typo it was supposed to be piece of paper. But hey whatever and if I'm wrong and a sinner for using my own eyes for what I see and experience the so is the pastor for the experiments that he performed cause he didnt use any Bible verses. But it is ok you know God could have made the Bible vague to test our faith and our willingness to learn and search for him. And the Original text has been translated and reinterpreted for years and it possible that they could have translated it wrong.