View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Maria Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Maria Knight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Simple hunting recipes that even men can cook! - 04-12-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Miss Knight,
While your heart seems to be in the right place, you're a woman. If you gain access into Heaven, that may no longer be an issue (Galatians 3:28), it certainly tunes down your intellect at the moment. Scripture comes first. We can gain from it each and every day although it be written down almost 2000 years ago (it its imperfect form) or more than 400 years ago (in its perfect form). After Scripture, everything that True Christians™ have ever written remain useful and pivotal each and every day, even if some of them were written as late as 2019.

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

What can the person gain from reading texts inspired by Jesus? Eternal Life in Christ? Is Resurrection from dead useless? What about JESUS?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
Yes sir. I seemed to have lost my head in the moment.
I was simply upset that she replied to a thread that had made Dr. Toole uncomfortable only to speak to him in such a disrespectful manner.
I should've used better judgement.
I apologize and I thank you.

Ephesians 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.