View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved Trash, demon-worshiping mudslime
Forum Member

TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheLightOfAllan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Waah I'm hurt by a Godly rebuke - PS I'm a Muslim - PPS I don't half rant on - 04-25-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Coleridge View Post
Is it okay to drink?

16:67 And of the fruits of the date-palm, and grapes, whence ye derive strong drink and (also) good nourishment. Lo! therein is indeed a portent for people who have sense.

Or
2:219 Strong drink and games of chance. Say: In both is great sin.

How many angels spoke to Mary?
Was it one?
19: 16-19 And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art God- fearing. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.

Was it more than one?

3: 42
And when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah hath chosen thee and made thee pure, and hath preferred thee above (all) the women of creation.
3: 45
(And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah).

How should Christians and Jews be treated?

Well

2:109
Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers.... Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command.

Fight them.

9:29
Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah.

How many angels fought over Muhammad?

Was it 3000?
3:124, 126
When thou didst say unto the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should support you with three thousand angels sent down (to your help)? ...
Allah ordained this only as a message of good cheer for you, and that thereby your hearts might be at rest - Victory cometh only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

Maybe 1000?
8:9-10
When ye sought help of your Lord and He answered you (saying): I will help you with a thousand of the angels, rank on rank. Allah appointed it only as good tidings, and that your hearts thereby might be at rest. Victory cometh only by the help of Allah. Lo! Allah is Mighty, Wise.

I'm sorry to spoil your religion for you. It's called Naskh (نسخ).

The sanitized and changed word of God. They made all the ugliness go away, while maintaining all the killing of the Old Testament Law.

Wow! Where do I sign up?
Ok
First: Did you know that alcohol was permitted in the Islam in the very beginning? Afterwards it was prohibited. Why?
Well try to tell someone to 'stop drinking alcohol' and see what will happen. You think he will stop? Of course not. Many people find it almost impossible to stop drinking alcohol. Pagan Arabs drunk alcohol. Telling them to stop at ones was never going to work. God allowed men to drink but as the time passed most actions that were the cause of alcohol were NEGATIVE. So slowly but surly people started to understand that alcohol brought more problems than it brought positive results. THEN new chapters of the Quran were revealed prohibiting intoxication. This is the same with slavery!
God didn't forbid slavery all of a sudden. In the Quran and in some Hadiths is written that for freeing slaves God would reward you. So people went on freeing slaves and slavery was gone! But with the Christians it lasted until the 19° century!!!