View Single Post
(#90)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 04-08-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnesaliencat View Post
Well that's probably because of this wonderful thing called puberty which prepares our body for that possible experience which I'm not even going to consider going through what with my own health issues and the fact that I know things about my own birth that would make anybody think twice about even considering it. Also, I don't have a problem with you trying to understand what your own book says, although what I do have a problem with is the fact that there are people out there who would actually want a world full of violence and death and all the other evil that's condoned in the bible, as that's not what being a good Christian (or theist in general) should be about, and it doesn't take brains for people to understand that forcing a situation onto someone who hasn't given consent is an evil act regardless of where it comes from. That includes child marriage, as it's an act involving someone who is (in legal terms) unable to give consent, and when you do that kind of thing, you're actually breaking the law, and you could risk both jail and losing all parental rights not just to that child but to any other children you may have.
Dear Agnes, I was married at 15. Being the rebellious teenager I was, I protested. But I was a child and I didn't know what was right for me. We've been married for a long time now and we've had five young, strong Christian soldiers to enlist in God's Army. Sometimes children do not know what is right for them. That is what parents are for!