View Single Post
(#49)
Old
im a queer pervert get over it im a queer pervert get over it is offline
Unsaved trash, sodomite teen

Cancer on Society Cancer on Society How dumb can you get?

im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.im a queer pervert get over it is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What are you offended by right now? - 09-20-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
Italians writing books, lazy minorities and alcoholic punks getting money for not working, modern "art", hippies opening their mouths and not getting smacked in the face, the fact that so-called "mentally ill" people get "treatment" instead of proper exorcisms. Oh, and when queers hold hands in public. There's just no need for that kind of flamboyant deviancy!
you are a cunt im a homosexual and god made me the way i am, i cant help it if i am gay and by the way your picture looks very trim, do you want to go out somtime