View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Ryan R1 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM

Obviously i am Ryan R normaly i wont go around an infraction but i was about to fix the infraction so that i could continue this discussion. But as i was about to finish then i was infracted a second time for yapit yaping/ if im going to be infracted shouldn't it only be once? also i dont not deny that jesus is great but really people get over it this is a forum. that is a greek word for a place for discussion come on let people voice their opinions.
And as for my satanic link a pastor asked me for it so you are telling me to disobey a pastor you are going to hell for not allowing me to help a pastor. hope this account doesn't get banned or my other account is unbaned. anyway pastor im sorry but apparently you are not allowed to have the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D. View Post
Dear Brother Cranky,

Do you happen to know, how exactly one starts a Minecraft server? I think it is very important that I go online to warn all these innocent children! "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." (Psalm 127:3)

Yours in Christ,

Pastor J.C. Manning, M.D., Ph.D.