View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.John Bois Ward has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The King James Version of the Bible - 04-17-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde The Papist View Post
Many theologians, both Protestant and Catholic, believe that you cannot fully understand the book of John without reading the book of Wisdom.
And what God and Country loving Protestant believes one can not understand The Teachings of Jesus without understanding The Book of Wisdom, which was written in Greek by a Plato reading joo living in Alexandria? What is with this papist fascination for Greek love?

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.