View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Emily_smiles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Emily_smiles is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 5 Reasons WOMEN should NEVER be on the Internet! - 04-19-2010, 12:37 PM

Personally, I find this post to be extremely sexist, and against the rights of your country. Why are women not allowed on the internet, but men are? What rights do they have above us? Also, what is to stop men from being driven "sex mad" on the internet? Are they not of the same will as us? On this very site there is a "Single Christian" section, presumably both females and males have to be on that.

Felicity, you asked why my mother did not home school us. This is because she is a modern woman. She works, drives, votes and uses the internet. And each woman should be allowed to do these things. I hold a lot of respect for her, and when I am older, I aspire to be like her. She is not going to hell. She is not a lesbian, or a nymphomaniac for surfing the internet a couple of times.

I am a Christian. However, I find some of the views on this sight to be alarming and upsetting. We should not wish physical violence or damnation upon anyone else. Love thy neighbour ring a bell?