Thread: I'm a liar
View Single Post
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I'm a liar - 01-01-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0971779 View Post
Howdy im 0971779a i havent been to church in 6 years, im a wiccan meaning that i dont worship any one god and i practice, i have read a few bibles and king james is by far the most poorly written. I think your all sheep that have been manipulated into believing into a ***expletive*** cult made by man. Your god if he does exist is ***expletive***. Thats my introduction.
Dear Miss 0971779a:
I hope your post made you feel better, since I cannot discern any other purpose for it. If, however, your point was that illiterate, drug-addled heathens have nothing to say and no ability to coherently say it, I would say you made it most eloquently.

Humbly,
Wally

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.