View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

AngelClark is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AngelClark is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tampons destroy lives and tear families apart - 02-19-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherof12 View Post
This may be the most accurate term to describe the tampon. My daughters are well aware that the only thing to be inserted will be by their husband for procreation, thank Jesus. Unclean women should be repenting in their huts, not abusing themselves,

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind"
-1Cr 6:9

Tampons are pure evil and sacrilegious. Recently, I was walking outside of a Wal-Mart and saw a tampon. It was a new kind with a 'skirt', and with this skirt spread out and unclean blood upon it, it appeared to liken a crucifix. This was proof enough for me that they are in league with satanic forces. I prayed and consulted my husband about what to do next. He said I should be sure to show my daughters this evil relic while they prayed for their own salvation.
Somehow, I am having a VERY hard time believing this part of your statement as I have shopped at many a walmart in my travels and never once have I EVER ran across a Satan's little cotton finger just laying on the ground, blood covered or otherwise. Please if you post something like this, Make it believable otherwise you could appear foolish

Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.